1565Timing Question

  • davemynatt
    Nov 15, 2009
      Hi group- Wondering what problems folks have with timing inside Faros and how they resolved the problem. Is an external timing app best, or, in the case of COMCAST, what NTP server are you using? Did you adjust the timing INI file and select different servers? What is a typical timing delay; I see anywhere from 25 to 100ms delay. Of course I chose the 25ms server, but I can't seem to use a multi-freq unit and instead settle upon a single freq and get good results. Any suggestions appreciated.

      Dave
      KA0SWT
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic