1558Re: [dxatlas] RE: Using IC-735 with CWSkimmer/RigSync

  • wb6cyk
    Nov 9, 2009
      Ed, The Icom utilizes Comm 2 for CW Skimmer, Comm 1 for XMLog, MMTTY and WinPsk. CW Skimmer works with the radio when stand alone. Ham Radio Deluxe recognizes the radio and I have full control from the computer. When used,WinKeyer USB utilizes Comm 9. I'm trying to set up RigSync on the Icom using Comm 2. I cannot select CW Skimmer for Rig 2 as shown on page 2 of the tutorial. The application button for Skimmer is not active. RigSync displays SSB and Rig 1 & 2 are both checked on the first screen. When I select the Sync button the vfo's go to 0.001 KHz from where I have them set. The only program I have running when I try to configure is RigSync and the computer is disconnected from the internet.

      I hope this will help.

      Burton