1543Re: DXAtlas map problem

  • g0kth
    Oct 24, 2009
      Hi Mark

      Not really tried using the three programs together before but having read your post I tried it to see what I was getting and I'm also only seeing SNR on DX Atlas.

      I have tried different map views and can only get the display to show SNR.

      I'd be interested to know how to change this to frequency too.

      Cheers

      Dave, GM0KTH

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wc5m" <wc5m@...> wrote:

      > I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?
      >
      > 73,
      > Mark WC5M

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic