1523Re: BandMaster vs. stations on multiple frequencies simultaneously

  • oceanbiz01
    Oct 5, 2009
      Are you using Telnet or DX Summit in Bandmaster?

      I do not have this problem.
      I use Telnet, usially at least 2 servers
      Are you looking at the Band list or the Band Map. In the Band list this does not happen

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bert - W0RSB" <bert.hyman@...> wrote:

      > BandMaster apparently only allows one spot for a station, even if the spots are on different bands.
      >
      > I just watched a handful of spots for 3D20CR on 17, 12 and 10 meters pop up on the DX cluster, and saw the entry on 17 meters on BandMaster flash in and then out of existence as soon as the spot for 10 meters came through.
      >
      > I suppose multiple spots in the same band and mode segment should be considered as either corrections or QSYing, but in this case, it's a DXpedition and they're probably really on all those bands at the same time, and might have two or more stations on a single band in different modes.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic