1494HamCAP Geographical coordinates

  • ly2kz
    Aug 23, 2009
      Hello guys,
      I accidentally found that if I enter prefix into DX Call field in HamCAP program, it point to wrong place in some cases. Let's say LU point to 62S 60W which google maps shows is almost antarctic and of course, propagation should be a lot different that what in Argentina ~34S ~64W is. Prefix CE also points to antarctic. HC8 is correct. I did not check other prefixes, but wrong lat/long may exist.
      Is that only in my computer? If not, it probably should be corrected. I can enter lat, long manually, but... Most often I even do not look into map page. Just chart is enough.

      73
      Vytenis ly2kz
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic