1466Re: [dxatlas] Keyer for Morse Runner

    Jul 20 6:31 AM
      Hi Frank,

      Here is a keyer that works with Morse Runner: (http://www.cqham.ru/cwt.htm).

      Pardon me if this has been asked before. I love using Morse Runner and it
      has helped me tremendously with receiving calls and info for contests. I'd
      like to use Morse Runner to help me improve my skills for when I use
      paddles.

      I know the 'readme' file says you can use a keyer that simulates a keyboard,
      but I can't find anything like that advertised by any manufacturers.
      Perhaps I'm reading this wrong or perhaps I've not looked at advertisements
      long enough.

      Does anyone know of a keyer or method I can use to connect iambic paddles
      with the Morse Runner program? I clearly understand the program can't read
      any off-the-wall things I send to it, but is there a keyer that simulates a
      keyboard where I can enter the needed data via paddles?

      73,
      Frank W2XYZ
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic