1465Keyer for Morse Runner

  • w2xyz
    Jul 20, 2009
      Pardon me if this has been asked before. I love using Morse Runner and it has helped me tremendously with receiving calls and info for contests. I'd like to use Morse Runner to help me improve my skills for when I use paddles.

      I know the 'readme' file says you can use a keyer that simulates a keyboard, but I can't find anything like that advertised by any manufacturers. Perhaps I'm reading this wrong or perhaps I've not looked at advertisements long enough.

      Does anyone know of a keyer or method I can use to connect iambic paddles with the Morse Runner program? I clearly understand the program can't read any off-the-wall things I send to it, but is there a keyer that simulates a keyboard where I can enter the needed data via paddles?

      73,
      Frank W2XYZ
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic