1461Re: [dxatlas] My eham review - Skimmer was a game changer for me

  • Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
    Jul 16, 2009
      Maybe I didnt quite get it, but are you decoding it visually on the
      software's horizontal waterfall?

      73,

      Felipe - PY1NB

      --
      Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
      PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member