1439Suggestion for a new application to add to the suite ...

  • bert.hyman
    Jun 19, 2009
      A graphical CW tuning aid for us tone-deaf operators.

      I've been using an audio spectrum analyzer app that I found on the Web a while ago to make sure the audio note of a received signal is at 700Hz (my rig's default offset) so that it's peaked in the filter passband and I'm on the same frequency as the other station.

      It works, but since it's a general purpose program, the controls and display are not optimized for this use.

      I understand that the Elecraft K3 has this feature built in; my Omni VII doesn't.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic