1432Re: [dxatlas] Client to consolidate multi-skimmer telent feeds

    Jun 5 2:29 AM
      Are you talking a geographically-distributed network, or all at one
      location, on a network?

      I know of one guy, K4TD, who is using a cluster server to consolidate
      feeds from 6 Skimmers. You might contact him.

      73, Pete N4ZR