1416Re: [dxatlas] SPLIT & VFO USE

  • Jeff Blaine
    May 28, 2009
      Thank you Pete,

      Rigsync does this to an extent. But as I seem to be able to make it
      work, it essentially makes the button pushing steps I am doing into
      mouse button clicks. The same steps are required and there seems to be
      no net increase in simplicity or speed.

      Perhaps I am not using the program correctly...

      73/jeff/ac0c