      From: "andrea.weick" <hb9fbd@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 07:57
      Subject: [dxatlas] OMNI RIG programming with C++

      Hallo Alex,
      thanks for your answer. For 1 is clear, but for 2 the way is still long ;-).
      I'm integrated the PAS/RES code of the OmniClient in my C++ Project, but
      I'dont get success for 2 reasons:
      1. SpinEdit are not found. (maybe I miss some Spin.pas,...)?
      2. I miss a OmniRig_TLB.dcu....
      Some advices? In my opinion I miss some modules.
      73 de Andrea hb9fbd
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic