1376Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and WriteLog

  • Jeff Maass
    Mar 10, 2009
      The '127.0.0.1' IP Address applies only if the Skimmer and Writelog are running on the same computer.

      If CW Skimmer is running on a different computer on your LAN, you address it with the IP address of that computer, using the port ID specified on the 'Setting -> Telnet' configuration page.

      The most recent versions of Writelog (10.69D and later) will allow you to connect to both a packetcluster (using "Window -> Packet Window") and a CW Skimmer node ("Window -> Incoming-only Packet..."). Spots received on both are posted to the bandmap, and are distinguished in the "Packet Spots" window.

      73, Jeff K8ND