      From: "ve7tk" <ve7tk@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 06:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer bandwidth

      Since we're on the issue of bandwidth I have a question. Using
      CWSkimmer 1.4 I get a bandwidth of +/- 9 Khz. Or a total bandwidth of
      18 kHz. What has happened to the other 6 kHz?

      Don't get me wrong, 18 kHz is really good but I was wondering if I
      have something set incorrectly or is this normal?

      I'm using a Ten-Tec Orion, LP-PAN, 192 kHz E-Mu 0202 sound card and
      SoftRock-IF.

      Thanks,

      Rick
      VE7TK