1322Bandmaster filter

  • oceanbiz01
    Feb 15, 2009
      Dear Alex

      I KNOW that I cannot filter by call sign, but can you add this feature
      in Bandmaster? I have 299 countries worked and most of the time I do
      not see any spots for something I need, so during DXPeditions, I focus
      entirely on the DXPed callsign. It is a pain in the arse to do the
      steps as you suggested. It would be nice and very convenient to see
      only the DXPed callsign.

      By the way, I cannot find the following path in my computer "Documents
      and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Afreet\Reference"
      I have searched for this path and it does not show up in the search.
      Same is True if I use Explorer, it is not there.

      Dan K3ZXL