1314Faros Help?

  • Jim McLaughlin
    Feb 8, 2009
      Can anyone help me get Faros working here please?

      The program does not seem to control the radio and cause it to change
      frequency. CW Skimmer works well and as I change the frequency in the
      program, it controls the radio. Omni-Rig works well and other radio
      control programs work without problem too. So, I am stuck. I have used
      Faros before with great results but in my current localtion, I have
      only a slow dialup connection to the Internet and all time servers
      show "Error: Timeout" Could that result in this program?

      Many thanks and 73,

      Jim
      WA2EWE
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic