1293Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer 1.4 problems

  • vk2nu
    Jan 18, 2009
      Thanks Alex,

      I'm not at home at the moment but will look for this file tonight!! I
      tried removing Omni-Rig and Skimmer and doing a fresh install but
      still the same. I'm seriously looking at switching back to XP!!

      I'm using skimmer with a K3, LP-PAN and EMU-0202 USB soundcard.
      Another issue I've had from the beginning is that I cannot run
      skimmer without first running the PowerSDR software!!

      If I start the PC and go straight to skimmer, the display moves
      really slowly and I get no decodes. If I turn on the PowerSDR
      software first and then turn it off again and then start Skimmer all
      goes OK. Weird!

      Many thanks for the responses..

      David, VK2NU

      > Hi David,
      > I am not sure what causes the problem. If there is a file called
      > Error(1.4.xxx).log in the CwSkimmer folder, please send me a copy.
      None of