1270Bandmaster losing spots blank screen in Win XP

  • oceanbiz01
    Dec 17, 2008
      Dear Alex

      I have downloaded and installed the v1.42, installed on 2 computers,
      Dell Notebook and Compact Presario.
      Both computers are running Bandmaster at the same time but in
      different rooms and are on my Wireless network to DSL
      However, After some time the bandmaster screen goes blank, no spots
      shown on one computer. Then I restart Bandmaster and all is OK for
      some time, but then the second computer loses Bandmaster screen, no
      spots. I then restart BM and then later, the first computer loses
      screen spots.

      This did not happen with earlier versions of BM. Only v1.42

      Dan K3ZXL
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic