1268Band Master 1.42 (was: Bandmaster bug under Vista?)

    Dec 11, 2008
      Hello,

      There was a bug in v.1.41 of Band Master that was causing an access
      violation when the changes in the filter settings were saved. I fixed this
      bug in v.1.42 and posted an announcement to this group yesterday, but
      somehow my message did not make it to the list. Please download v.1.42. The
      update is free for all registered users, just like all other 1.xx updates.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      You're quite right - the Bandmaster config file is there in the
      compatibility files area - that would explain why my attempts at
      manually updating were failing - till I set the program to run with
      administrative rights. As separately reported, the same bug seems to
      exist in 1.41 under XP, so it cannot be a Vista problem - sure Alex
      will fix it soon - he is usually responsive...

      Martin (G8FXC)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic