1262Re: Bandmaster bug under Vista?

  • martinbradford2001
    Dec 9, 2008
      at risk of following up my own message... the problem seems to be
      related to bandmaster needing administrator priviledges - I just tryed
      playing with the windows compatibility settings and, if I set it to run
      with administrative rights, it does at least action manual changes I
      make to the configuration file - without admin rights, it seemed to
      ignore any changes I made to the config file. Still bombs with access
      violation if I try to change filter settings from the menu option...

      Martin
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic