120Re: [dxatlas] Re: Morse Runner

    Nov 22 8:07 AM
      Hi Patrick,

      Thank you for the suggestions. My to-do list is already two pages long, and
      keeps growing. I did not realize that so many people used callsign
      completion when sending. Personally I think this is a bad habit and should
      be avoided, but since most users want it, I will see if I can implement this

      73 Alex VE3NEA

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic