1187Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer / SDR-IQ "stopping" abnormally

  • Adam Fast
    Nov 13, 2008
      I'm running the "highly recommended" version of the ActiveX from W2RF
      from this link: http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/SDRIQX.asp

      It says it's version 1.1.0.0, sdrIQx.dll. It's been regsrv32'd
      properly and I haven't seen any "errors" from it.

      CW Skimmer itself is version 1.3 downloaded two days ago.

      Hardware is XP Pro (32-bit) service pack 2-ish, two AMD Opteron 1.6GHz
      chips and less than 500MB of 1GB RAM used.

      Adam