1178Re: Can't download any spots into BandMaster

  • s_k_o_g_g_e
    Nov 11, 2008
      Any news on the web downloads? It takes forever to populate the list.
      I saw an old installation (1.2?) that worked and that was after
      DX-summit changed its layout so I'm really confused.

      Today I use 1.3 with both web and telnet and sometimes it seems like
      web is working but normally spots originate from telnet sources.

      73 de Andy in Lapland

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Pascal Breugelmans" <pa1br@...>