1175Re: [dxatlas] Is CW Skimmer twins?

  • Graham
    Nov 11, 2008
      My experience is different - I get TWO processes
      entitled "CwSkimmer.exe" in Task Manager. I've always suspected this
      might be because one is running Omni Rig and the other (larger) is CW
      Skimmer itself, but I don't know for sure.

      This is on Windows XP SP3.

      73 de Graham G3ZOD

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Frank LaFranco"
      <flafranco@...> wrote:

      > Hi Pete,
      > When I run CW Skimmer it reports 7% CPU usage. Windows Task
      Manager reports 1 instance of CW Skimmer and the CPU usage bounces
      between 8 and 12%

      > Computer uses Intel dual core 2.66 Gig processor and Windows XP.
      >
      > 73,
      > Frank - W6NEK

      Manager