      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Pete Smith
      Sent: 11 November 2008 20:10
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com; dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [dxatlas] Is CW Skimmer twins?

      Thanks, Chris. I have Process Explorer but have pretty much stopped using
      it because it causes regular, total blanks in the USB data stream from my
      SDR-IQ, which messes up decoding. It also costs about 10 percent CPU
      regular Task Manager, uses much less CPU, and doesn't bother the USB data
      stream.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      <http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/default.aspx>

      yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@