      From: Pete Smith
      To: skimmertalk@... ; SDR-IQ@yahoogroups.com ; dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:03 AM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Is CW Skimmer twins?

      Those who are using VE3NEA's CW Skimmer, can you help me with a quick
      check? When you look in Task Manager with Skimmer running, Does it show up
      as one process or two? Is the CPU consumption reported by Task Manager
      more or less than that being reported by Skimmer itself.

      Thanks!

      73, Pete N4ZR
      the World Contest Station Database is back...
      www.conteststations.com