      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Zack
      Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 2:34 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] Skimmer CW Decode and Flex-5000A

      I have CW Skimmer working with my Flex-5000A and PSDR 1.14. However
      when it is decoding signals I get a lot of gibberish. Is there any
      audio setting that I need to adjust?

      The Audio Volume setting in Skimmer does nothing. Tried varying RX Gain
      in the VAC tab but it made not difference. BTW I have SR turned off.

      Prior to getting Skimmer working correctly with the radio I had it
      decoding only in the actual filter bandwidth. By varying the AGC-T I
      was able to get around 80-90% solid decode of CW even on fairly weak
      signals.

      So does anyone know how I can improve the CW decode?

      Thanks
      Zack
      N8FNR