1149RE: [dxatlas] Web Upload for Faros

  • Dave Baxter
    Nov 5, 2008
      Alex (G7KSE)

      If you ever need to host your own Faros page, let me know, and I'll walk
      you through what I had to do, not only with the mini web server program,
      but the Router "Adjustments" needed to allow it all to work, and stay
      secure.

      With a suitable PC, it should be posible to have Faros, and the web page
      server all on one box. It's a pitty it still needs an external NTP
      source, or you could use it when out portable away from the 'net.
      (Mobile GPRS or 3G based 'net, does not cut the mustard, oh how I've
      tried!)

      73

      Dave G0WBX.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic