1132Re: CW Skimmer 1.3

  • jeraldvolpe
    Nov 2, 2008
      Hello Alex:

      Thanks for version 1.3!

      Renewing my earlier requests:

      1. That you 'please' open up the 'standard' transceiver mode to more
      than 3 kHz. Here I sit with a bandpass of up to 8 kHz (flat) and I
      can't take advantage of it. Not knowing your code I don't know how
      hard it would be to allow for transceivers that can faithfully produce
      more than 3 kHz. But if not hard.... How about 5kHz as a compromise?
      There are a lot of us Orion and Orion II owners with second receivers
      with bandpasses that open to 8 kHz. There is no frequency roll off
      either withing that bandpass unless you select receive EQ setting, etc.

      2. Can you possible allow users to select reading and writing to VFO A
      (the current default) or VFO B if OmniRig supports if for the selected
      transceiver?

      Thanks for all your great applications. I am a registered user and
      user of all of them.

      73,
      Jerry, KG6TT

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"