1116Re: [dxatlas] Blind Skimmer Option for Unassisted Categories

  • rt_tclay
    Oct 30, 2008
      I don't understand...I just click on a signal in the waterfall
      display. It tunes the receiver there. You don't have to click on a
      dot. Yes, sometimes I have to touch up the tuning with the radio knob,
      but with a little practice you get very close.

      Also, the dots still do show up, so you can click on those if you
      want. The minimum resize width is not zero, but seems to be just
      enough to keep the dots.

      Try it, just resizing the column eliminates all the text display but
      the dots are kept.

      Tor
      N4OGW

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "bill_w4zv" <w0zv@...> wrote:

      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "rt_tclay" <rt_clay@> wrote:
      > >
      > > You know you can already use version 1.2 "blind". Just close the
      > > callsign spot window, and resize the column where callsign labels
      > > appear to its minimum width.
      >
      > Maybe not "minimum"...you still need the dots to be able to click on
      > to send your receiver there. I'm sure Alex will come up with
      > something a little more elegant which has no possibility of
      > disqualification for the unassisted category.
      >
      > 73, Bill

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic