1114Re: Blind Skimmer Option for Unassisted Categories

  • rt_tclay
    Oct 30, 2008
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "rt_tclay" <rt_clay@...> wrote:

      > You know you can already use version 1.2 "blind". Just close the
      > callsign spot window, and resize the column where callsign labels
      > appear to its minimum width. Just put the mouse on the left edge of
      > that column and click/drag. Then there is nothing identifying the
      > callsigns.
      >
      > There is still the decoder at the very bottom, but I don't think that

      And further- you can hide the decoder at the bottom under the Windows
      task bar. Then it is completely blind...

      Being able to turn off all decoding would probably speed it up
      considerably however.

      Tor
      N4OGW
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic