111Re: [dxatlas] Re: TRX MANAGER

    Nov 14, 2004
      David,

      If you have a list of your QSO in Excel, you can generate a pin file by
      exporting the list as plain text file. The file must have 3 columns: 1)pin
      color, 0 to 7; 2) longitude in 20'' units (that is, degrees multiplied by
      180), 3) latitude, in the same units. The separator between the columns is
      "|". You can load your new pin list in DX Atlas using the File -> Load ->
      Pin List menu command.

      73 Alex VE3NEA