1096Re: [dxatlas] Blind Skimmer Option for Unassisted Categories

  • bill_w4zv
    Oct 21, 2008

      > The Blind option has been requested by José CT1BOH and is currently
      being
      > developed.

      Great news Alex! I hope you can get it done a little before the CQ WW
      CW at the end of November. Thanks for all your work with Skimmer and
      I believe this will be a great option for those of us who like your
      waterfall implementation but don't want the decoding. I assume you
      will also find a way to disable the "dot and dash" display in addition
      to the alphanumeric calls...all we really need are the encoder dots
      and maybe some indication of signal strength.

      73, Bill W4ZV
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic