      From: Pete Smith
      To: skimmertalk@... ; dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com ; SDR-IQ@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 9:01 AM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Where to have non-rules talk about CW Skimmer

      I am interested in promoting technical interchange about the use of
      VE3NEA's CW Skimmer, particularly in contesting. The skimmertalk reflector
      was set up to "fence off" discussion about the contest rules aspect from
      the CQ-Contest reflector, and has zero traffic these days. There are two
      options that occur to me:

      1. Set up a separate "skimmertech" reflector on yahoo.

      2. Encourage such discussion on the dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com. VE3NEA
      has welcomed that if it is the wish of the majority.

      Opinions please!