1052Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe

    Sep 11, 2008
      Glad to hear of your success!

      I am trying to get 'Rocky' to work properly with the SoftRock V.8.3 Lite
      receiver. I am not sure how it is supposed to track the USB I2C VFO. I
      seem to be able to get different parts of the bands but nothing seems
      consistent, nor am I able to calibrate to the frequency readout.

      Anyone here familiar with that play field?

      I am rather facinated with the the new SDR kits. I have been able to
      make them work correctly with PowerSDR software but so far not with
      Rocky. What am I doing wrong?

      Bruce, K2BET

      Bob Williams wrote:

      > Hi John and Bruce
      > Thanks for the help, I should have looked on the Ionoprobe website
      > first. The version I had got was three verions old. I have
      > downloaded and installed the latest version, no more problems. I
      > should have known that Alex would resolve the aurora problem pretty
      > fast.
      > Bob
      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:dxatlas_group%40yahoogroups.com>, "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Bruce and Bob,
      > >

      > > I am really stretching my "senior" memory, but I thought there was
      > a new
      > > config file that we needed to use because of some file location
      > changes. I
      > > would look at the IonoProbe web sight.
      > >

      > > 73,
      > >
      > > John