1051Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe

  • Bob Williams
    Sep 11, 2008
      Hi John and Bruce
      Thanks for the help, I should have looked on the Ionoprobe website
      first. The version I had got was three verions old. I have
      downloaded and installed the latest version, no more problems. I
      should have known that Alex would resolve the aurora problem pretty
      fast.
      Bob
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@...>