1026Re: Ionoprobe Data

  • bob.walschaerts
    Aug 27 2:27 PM
      HI DAVE
      Tks for your fast writing.Went into the IONOPROBE
      files ,found "Schedule.ini" empty(0 bytes)?? Reloaded
      http://www.dxatlas.com/tech/sked132.ini
      renamed it "Schedule.ini"and replaced it in IONOPROBE and on the spot
      I got the updated download.This procedure was found in a mail from
      Alex that I found.Why did this happen ?I gladly send to anyone
      interested a copy of the mail/procedure sent by him on 15/05/2008 .
      73 Bob ON4WA

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <g0kth@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bob
      >
      > I'm running V1.36 here and not had any update problems in the last
      few
      > weeks so the data is available not sure why you're not getting it.
      >
      > 73 Dave GM0KTH
      >
      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "bob.walschaerts" <on4wa@>
      wrote:

      > > Ionoprobe has been working ok since a long time.
      > > To-day August 27 :
      > > SSN,Auroral,Kp no updates since August 25.
      > > Proton and X Ray last updates August 26.
      > > The little clock bottom right says:next download within 214783647
      min.!!
      > > I have ver 1.36 on XP with Norton 360 and apparently I did not
      make
      > > any change.
      > > Has someone an idea,tks.I shall have to mail Alex.
      > > 73 fom Brussels Belgium. BOB ON4WA

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic