1019Re: [dxatlas] DX Atlas registration won't take

  • lindalufrance
    Aug 19, 2008
      I registered it yesterday (after having tried it last year) and had
      the same problem on the machine that I had installed the trial
      version on. It registered a newly installed copy (on my laptop)
      without problem, so the problem lies with the expiration of the trial
      version.

      I really would like to have it available on my desktop computer, so
      any help would be appreciated.

      73,

      Linda

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic