1018[dxatlas] Re: New soft: DX Bulletin Reader 1.0

  • gdwe4s
    Aug 19, 2008
      Hi Alex,

      Are you planning QS1R support within Band Master similar to CW
      Skimmer? I'm pretty much 99% QS1R in my shack now and have most of
      your applications in use one way or the other. Any other QS1R plans
      in the works? Just curious. Tks.

      Grady
      WE4S

      > Hi Jerry,
      >
      > The next version of Band Master will use the same format of the
      Needed list
      > as Bulletin Reader, and the two programs will share the lists.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic