1010Re: New soft: DX Bulletin Reader 1.0

  • jeraldvolpe
    Aug 17, 2008
      Alex, what a cool idea. Downloaded and installed.

      I've been downloading and printing out several of these bulletins each
      and every week (a thick 3-ring binder)... just think of all the trees
      you have saved!

      Question: Is there anyway to link BandMaster's country needed list
      with the needed list in DX Bulletin Reader? I've looked at the list
      files and they are not formatted exactly the same. Would be really
      nice if I didn't have to keep these manually synchronized.

      Kudos!

      73,
      Jerry, KG6TT
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic