Activities

  • Sig Fortun
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22 12:14 AM
      Boys:

      1. LECTURE ON SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST - The Parish of San Antonio will
      conduct this seminar on Saturday, April 26, from 9 am to 5pm at the
      Parish Social Hall. Those who are free to attend can do so. No fees.

      2. BARANGAY DISASTER BRIGADE - Our assistance is being solicited by
      the Barangay for this organization which will be under one of the
      Kagawads. I will see what they have to offer and what they require
      of us. I am not too keen in joining this though.

      3. FIRST AID REFRESHER COURSE - Subject to clearance with PNRC and
      Medel, we will start refresher courses for basic first aid every
      Saturday in June. Venue will be our office.

      4. YOUTH CORPS - If you have children or relatives between 15-20
      years, we will start training a youth corps of volunteers for first
      aid and rescue in June before the start of classes. It will be 4
      days intensive. Let me know who among your kin or friends will wish
      to attend.

      Sig
    • erik martel
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22 7:47 AM
        Sorry guys I can't make it this Saturday. But I will
        join the other courses.

        --- Sig Fortun <psafortun@...> wrote:

        > Boys:
        >
        > 1. LECTURE ON SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST - The Parish of
        > San Antonio will
        > conduct this seminar on Saturday, April 26, from 9
        > am to 5pm at the
        > Parish Social Hall. Those who are free to attend
        > can do so. No fees.
        >
        > 2. BARANGAY DISASTER BRIGADE - Our assistance is
        > being solicited by
        > the Barangay for this organization which will be
        > under one of the
        > Kagawads. I will see what they have to offer and
        > what they require
        > of us. I am not too keen in joining this though.
        >
        > 3. FIRST AID REFRESHER COURSE - Subject to
        > clearance with PNRC and
        > Medel, we will start refresher courses for basic
        > first aid every
        > Saturday in June. Venue will be our office.
        >
        > 4. YOUTH CORPS - If you have children or relatives
        > between 15-20
        > years, we will start training a youth corps of
        > volunteers for first
        > aid and rescue in June before the start of classes.
        > It will be 4
        > days intensive. Let me know who among your kin or
        > friends will wish
        > to attend.
        >
        > Sig

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Jomie Francisco
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23 2:47 AM
          I will try to pass by but will be in and out depending on other schedules.

          Welcome back Sig!!