Happy New Year

  • campingpeachy
    Message 1 of 3003 , Jan 1, 2001
      Happy New Year from the folks in the Southeastern
      R V Enthusiast Club!!!!!<br><br>Be safe, happy and
      prosperous.<br>P.S. My grandmother always boiled her collards then
      fried them in her cast iron pan in a little bacon
      grease of course. I'm going to do that just like she did
      but in my dutch oven!! Yum Yum
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011