Re: Volcano Stoves

  • dosparky
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      If I read the ad right they are selling a grill to go on top of your
      volcano stove.
      Gary
      Hope I'm wrong.
    • lake_neusa
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        Just a note. Congrats to Todd McKay of Gilbert Arizona who won the Free Volcano II stove for the first period of the year. The 2nd quarter contest is underway.. Be sure to enter! Also -check out the new fire starter.