Cooking Tables

  • ndjollymon
    Message 1 of 3003 , Dec 13, 2000
      I am in the market for a dutch oven cooking
      table. I need it to be portable (camping trips) but
      functional. I don't need too much space, but want
      windscreens. I will be cooking mostly one DO at a time, maybe
      two. Any tips about what type to buy and the locations
      to look will be helpful. I see one at Cabela's for
      $65. Anyone using one of
      those?<br>Thanks!<br>NDJOLLYMON
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011