Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Digest Number 448

  • emichele_s
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Hey Ken,
      There is a couple in the Woodlands (just outside Houston) where
      the man loves doing the household chores but hates outside
      chores. His wife loves to mow the lawn & all the outside chores
      and hates the inside chores (dishes, laundry, cooking, etc). So
      they switched, she mows the lawn, gardens, trims hedges etc and he
      does the laundry, cooks & cleans. The problem was that everytime
      she would be out mowing the yard with him sitting in a lawn chair
      sipping a beer, people would drive by & call him bad names. So,
      in defense of him, she had a T-shirt made that she wears everytime
      she mows. It says, "It's Okay. He does the dishes." It stopped
      the name calling.

      Michele Saucier
      Lone Star DO Society/Saltgrass Chapter
      Houston, TX

      From: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 31 May 2003 07:53:23 -0000

      >Message: 5
      > Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:29:54 -0000
      > From: "Ken Brown" <savage99_250@...>
      >Subject: Re: Call me a packrat
      >
      >You are just beginning. My wife tells people I just have one
      hobby,
      >collecting (everything)
      >My workshop/carport combination (20' x 36') is now filled up and
      I am
      >adding a 10' x 20' addition on the back of it this summer.
      >I am also supposed to be building bookshelves somewhere in the
      kitchen
      >for the 100+ cookbooks that are scattered through three rooms.
      Every

      Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net