Our member John Willems / aka Wishbone

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2013

      Many of you know he's had some heart problems.  He had a heart attack last night and has passed on.  Please pray for his wife and son.  Ronda

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2013
        Viya con Dios, mi amigo. You will be missed.

        Mark

        On Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:26 PM, "rlb_51@..." <rlb_51@...> wrote:

        Many of you know he's had some heart problems.  He had a heart attack last night and has passed on.  Please pray for his wife and son.  Ronda

      • Greg Jacobs
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2013
          That's sad news! Our prayers and thoughts are with the Willems family!!

          Subject: [dutchovencooking] Our member John Willems / aka Wishbone
          To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2013

            Oh no!So sorry to hear.Condolences sent to his family and friends.

            To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com