RE: Cooking for Kids 2013--Northwest Louisiana

  • tgcrom2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013

      This sounds like a fun event Bill!

      ---In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, <billryan@...> wrote:

      Cooking For Kids 2013
      Come join us at Lake Bistineau State Park
      on November 9, 2013.

      As we raise funds for the Ark-La-Tex Learning Center

      We will host a three-pot cook-off...Never done a cook-off
      here is a chance for a friendly, just for fun cook-off
      even a list of recipes for you to cook is provided--see flyer!

      Other members not involved in the cook-off will be
      cooking up food to serve at 1 to the general public
      along with the cook off dishes.

      Look in the file section for the flyer!

      If you need more details...contact Bill
      billryan@...