table height

  • Ridn'
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
      on a mailing awhile back or on the competetion rules?? it said the food/table base needed to be atleast 18" from ground. when I made mine it was welded & I found metal wheels @ tractor supply & had welder make a plate for them & put holes in it so I could bolt wheels on after it was finished. sand blasted & high heat paint. think the wind guard is 17". it will hold atleast 2 big pots w/plenty of room. You will love the design u come up with & of course the food will cook so fine. lol ridn'