Bird-in-Hand, PA Annual Fall DOG - 26 October 13

  • splatterdab
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      For those in the Southeast or Central PA area, the Valley Forge Black Pots and Susquehanna Iron Masters will be holding our annual Fall DOG in Lancaster County in Bird-in-Hand. We have always had a great turnout here and we receive excellent support from the community. Interest from visitors has been very high as well.

      More info can be found at:
      or on Facebook: