new to the group

  • Bob Kuhlman
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2013
      Greetings
      My first experience with Dutch oven cooking was threw a comminute education  class about 3 years ago.  Since then I have been hooked. I have done some experimenting but when we go camping I have been sticking with the crowd  pleaser. I found if you Google DUTCH OVEN COOKING PDF you will find a lot of sights where there is a lots of recipes to try.
      Thanks Bob